Hello, crochet friends! This is a super easy and fast step by step tutorial that will teach you how to crochet a baby bonnet. In the tutorial, I will explain the crochet stitches and techniques that you have to know so you can make this crochet sweater from start to finish.
Crochet Pattern - Crochet Shell Bonnet
PATTERN: Crochet Shell Bonnet
Written Pattern: http://crobypatterns.com/
PDF Pattern (with additional sizes): https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrobyPatterns
STEPS IN THE TUTORIAL:
0 - 6 months - in the video and written pattern on my blog
6 - 12 months - both sizes available in the PDF pattern only
- 1 skein of Yarn and Colors yarn in color Old Pink (047) http://bit.ly/YACEpic
- 4.0 mm crochet hook http://bit.ly/KnitProCrochetHook
- scissors http://bit.ly/EmbroideryScissors
- stitch markers http://bit.ly/SimpleStitchMarkers
I love reading your comments, but I do not tolerate any rude or irrelevant ones. If these rules are not followed, the comments will be deleted and the user will be blocked. This channel is my special place where I share educational and crafting videos and tutorials that I put a lot of my time and work into. Please be respectful and polite to my work, to me and to others. I think you would expect the same if I would be a guest in your house, right? So be nice, spread love, creativity and do not forget to help each other. Share your ideas, tips, and tricks with us, we would love to hear your ideas for future videos and questions you might have. ♥
- Please do not post the written instructions in the comments!!!
Copyright © 2019 http://www.crobypatterns.com
- This pattern is for your personal use only.
- You can sell finished items handmade from this pattern made in a limited number. Mass production using my patterns is not allowed.
- Please be respectful of my work and do not modify, sell or share my patterns.
- Sharing my brand name helps me reach more crocheters around the world. Therefore, please share links to my work with anyone who might benefit from it. :)
Some links may be affiliate links, all opinions are my own!
ETSY SHOP: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrobyPatterns